Coverage of some of our most popular studies
Nail salon air quality and products.
- The New York Times: Some ingredients used in nail products have been tied to cancer, miscarriages, lung diseases and other ailments.
- PRI's The World: How some nail salons are finding a less toxic way to work | Hear the report
- The Conversation: Dr. Thu Quach discusses workplace exposures and health effects for nail salon workers
- Scope: Health hazards in nail salons: Tips for consumers
Breast cancer patients with bilateral mastectomy don't have better survival rates
- KQED Forum: Listen to Dr. Scarlett Lin Gomez and colleagues discuss the findings with Michael Krasny.
- The JAMA Network: Watch Dr. Scarlett Lin Gomez and Dr. Allison Kurian describe their research.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy or availability of links to stories published online in the local and national press and other sources. Over time, links may expire or be made available only to registered users of the originating sites.